Before we hire our candidates for an internship or position, we conduct interviews with them. It seems much easier when you communicate online, but there are many things to keep in mind.
Here are the top 5 tips from Pharmbills recruiters about successful passing the interview:
1. Let's start with the look and the lightOf course, you don't have to wear a suit. But it's worth paying attention to your look - make sure you look neat. Ensure the light hits you well and that you're not in the shade. It's crucial that your conversation partner can see you.
2. Check your Internet connection before the callNo one needs the unnecessary hassle. After all, if something goes wrong during the call, you may be confused and upset.
3. Read about the company and be prepared to ask questionsDemonstrate interest, ask! It is the best time to understand the job's specifics and make sure it suits you.
4. Prepare answers to possible questions and be honestInterviews help both a company and a candidate understand a match between them. Be prepared for the questions, but remain honest when you have to improvise.
5. Be confident in highlighting your strengths, but also admit your weaknessesIt will help you and your potential employer build a collaborative plan. Also, by setting goals for yourself, you will be able to tighten up underdeveloped skills. Employers are looking for employees who are eager to improve their skills.
So, memorize our five simple tips, and start taking action.